Get your adrenaline pumping out with the ultimate adventures of quad bikes. Experience the most exhilarating ride of a lifetime with premium quality quad bikes from us! Ride a bike across the desert wilderness or from bush to beach and explore the breathtaking views of the sweeping coastline. Rainforests and mountain trails are also worth taking a riding experience. When you ride your own quad bike, it will genuinely give you pure satisfaction and inner happiness. That’s not all! You can also opt for a relaxing ride or family fun ride too at some of the most popular quad biking circuits in Australia.
For ultimate fun, take a riding experience at the Port Stephens Sand Dunes which are some of the largest dunes in the Southern Hemisphere. Head out to ride extreme at Stockton Sands and tackle the sandpit circuit. However, the options are unlimited when you’re in Australia. You can even opt for a quad bike ride for kangaroo watching at Kangaroo Island, exploring various terrains and more. Hop on to Hamilton Island – one of the Whitsunday Islands in Queensland, Australia close to the Great Barrier Reef for quad biking in the amazing bushes. Explore the natural beauty while you navigate the terrain on a guided quad bike tour safely.
Whether you’re just a beginner or want to sharpen your quad biking skills, Australia has a whole lot of options available. You can do a basic course or the tour guides also brief you and train you on riding quad bikes if you’re not much aware of riding it all by yourself.
Here are some of the criteria that you need to follow:
- Fitness and experience
- No experience is required as all riders get professional training from experienced guides to conquer the challenging terrain on request.
- Minimum age – 8 yrs (8-18 yrs with parental/guardian permission present on the day).
- Minimum height – 130 cm.
- Maximum weight limit – 80 kg.
- No doubles permitted on quad bikes.
- Be careful as quad bikes are highly susceptible to falling over and you may hurt yourself riding them if you’re driving too fast.
- No liability for injuries that you may suffer while riding a quad bike.
- What to wear/bring
- Wear appropriate sturdy and closed shoes to ride a quad bike.
- Sunglasses required.
- Sunscreen and hat.
- Comfortable long pants are recommended.
- Bottled water.
- A change of clothes and shoes after the activity.
- Safety wear
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory.
- Wear protective clothing and gear like gloves/hand protection, goggles, long sleeves, long pants and boots.
While quad biking is a superb action-packed experience, you also need to follow certain safety measures:
- Quad bikes are not all-terrain vehicles, so you need to avoid riding on rough terrain or steep slopes.
- Always ride on familiar tracks and beware of any obstacles.
- Make sure that children are supervised at all times near any quad bike activities.
- Avoid riding quad bikes under the influence of any drugs or alcohol.
- Never allow children to ride the quad bikes as passengers that are meant for adults.
- Refrain from carrying any passengers on quad bikes that are meant for one person only.
- Remember to carry a mobile phone or radio device at all times so you can easily contact for help in case of any emergency.
Important things to know
Many people believe that quad bikes can safely move on all types of terrain and surfaces. But it isn’t true! The truth is that riding on steep slopes, rough terrains, hard and flat surfaces made from tarmac and asphalt may cause the quad bike to become unstable and highly dangerous.
ShopyStore is delighted to bring you an irresistible collection of premium quad bikes for sale. With exclusive features, sturdy construction and fierce looks, our bikes are available at the prices you can afford. Besides, all our bikes come from the topmost Australian quad bike brands such as GMX. Explore our enticing collection where you’ll find the quad bikes for sale in varied designs, different sizes and power to meet your specifications. Opt for a quad bike that you prefer and have fun enjoying a riding experience for sports, recreation and farm activities.
At ShopyStore, our enthusiastic team ensures that you have a hassle-free shopping experience with us! So, we use the most reputed payment service – Buy Now, Pay Later. Using this, we allow all our customers to buy the quad bikes for sale they desire without paying anything now and pay for it later on. Select from Afterpay, Zip pay, Humm, LayBuy and LatitudePay for payments. Don’t worry as you can pay your instalments in easy slices with no interest to pay. We’ll deliver your order of quad bikes in most parts of Australia at the earliest possible through our doorstep delivery services right at your given address.